This page lists software and tools for use either specifically with ALMA data or with radio/millimetre/submillimetre interferometry data in general.
- Observing Support Tool (OST) - An online simulator designed for working with ALMA data.
- Oberving Tool (OT) - The GUI used to prepare and submit proposals.
- Sensitivity Calculator - The stand-alone sensitivity calculator for ALMA
- Snooping Project Interface (SnooPI) - The tool for tracking ALMA observations.
- ALMA Science Archive Query - The interface for accessing and downloading ALMA data.
- Common Astronomy Software Applications (CASA) - The data processing software for ALMA data and other interferometry data.
- EU ARC Network Tools - A comprehensive list of ALMA-related tools created by the EU ALMA Regional Centre.
- Nordic ARC Software Tools - ALMA-related analysis tools from the Nordic ARC Node.
- Splatalogue - A general purpose radio/millimetre/submillimetre spectral line library.